“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Sunday, February 12, 2012

laughing is good

It's been an emotional week. For me mostly because my little brother graduated basic infantry training on Friday and I wish I could have been there, and when I talked to him it was so great to hear his voice but I had to keep myself together especially when he told me he is being deployed in April already. I have a hard time thinking about that, which is why I haven't written about it and am not going to write any more here.

Instead I'm going to share something that makes me laugh because I don't know what else to do.

source: this one of those photos that floats around facebook

(I think what I really do the most is the one that says "What my friends think I do...")

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least he won't be going to Iraq, and I don't think Afghanistan really wants us either, do they?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.