“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
wind-blown & running free.... {Marco Island Part 2}
Even when the sunshine state isn't all that sunny, the open air and water and wind in your hair make you feel so free, relaxed, and clean.... breathing is easy here....
Is that your guy in the picture? How old is he... 16?
ReplyDeleteMaybe it's just that I'm old.
Haha, yeah I have a thing for teenagers.
ReplyDeleteOr maybe you're old. Or maybe we're young (23...)
What a great looking place. Your photos just get better and better! Enjoy...
ReplyDelete