“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, November 25, 2011

THE SECOND Post-Thanksgiving Post

In my first post-Thanksgiving post I wrote about how I was so thankful to have the chance to speak to my little brother last night, if only for a couple minutes. Well now I am doubly thankful because the mail just came and brought a letter from him. Made my week.

I don't have any recent photos of us on my computer but once I find some I'll post.

Anyone who knows my brother knows that he is quite the comedian. I wish I had some of his wit! In one of the letters I wrote him I told him about Evelyn being totally potty trained now, on the big potty, to which he responds,

"I'm glad to hear my niece has progressed to shitting on the pot. Can't wait to see how big she has grown.."

Ha, he cracks me up. I also told him that I hope he finds bits of peace here and there--his response:

"As far as finding peace and happiness here, prolly not going to happen. This place is fucking insane."

Yikes, I can only imagine! He comes home mid-December--can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.