I haven't posted much lately because I've been trying to detach myself from the internet a little bit, been trying to focus more on my creative writing and the seemingly lost art of relaxing.....
As much as I love the bright reds and oranges and yellows of autumn, I really love the dark plums and grays and browns. I feel like they reflect me the most, whatever that means. It's only mid-October here, and it's only just now beginning to be cooler outside, as a Minnesota October is expected to be, but oddly enough we've also had such strong winds that sometimes it looks like November outside, the bare branches and all.
How's everyone been?
Also, I'd love for you to "like" here&nowphotography on Facebook--I want to get to 200 fans and do some sort of giveaway.
This week's favorite quote:
"If you do only what you know and do it very well, chances are that you won’t fail. You’ll just stagnate, and your life will get less and less interesting, and that’s failure by erosion." — Twyla Tharp
As much as I love the bright reds and oranges and yellows of autumn, I really love the dark plums and grays and browns. I feel like they reflect me the most, whatever that means. It's only mid-October here, and it's only just now beginning to be cooler outside, as a Minnesota October is expected to be, but oddly enough we've also had such strong winds that sometimes it looks like November outside, the bare branches and all.
How's everyone been?
Also, I'd love for you to "like" here&nowphotography on Facebook--I want to get to 200 fans and do some sort of giveaway.
This week's favorite quote:
"If you do only what you know and do it very well, chances are that you won’t fail. You’ll just stagnate, and your life will get less and less interesting, and that’s failure by erosion." — Twyla Tharp




I love your photography. I wish I had your talent.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the colors of autumn. Although I'm not a big fan of "real" weather and am happy to live where there really isn't any. I love these colors...
ReplyDeletebeen trying to do the same myself, detach, unplug, relax.
ReplyDeletelovely combos of autumn photos.