“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, July 1, 2011

where do these ideas come from?

So for some reason yesterday I was hit with the thought/desire to delete this entire blog and start a new one. Crazy? Silly? Regrettable? Where do ideas like this come from? Part of it may be because starting over can feel so refreshing. Cleansing. I love that feeling. Like showering, you know? Who doesn't love showering?

But I don't think I'll delete it. That would be a lot of words and thoughts going down the drain....I'll probably give it a real good shower though, and totally change things. When I have the time, though, so who knows....

4 comments:

  1. Never delete. Store.
    But yeah, where the heck do these of ideas come from. It happens to me a lot. Out of seemingly nowhere, "oh I should start this over". Food for thought for today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand, but it sounds like a major projects...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, popped over from your stones blog and have been reading back. Your daughter is utterly angelic, missing them does get less intense as they get older and you stop being the centre of each other's worlds, mainly i miss mine being little and the intensity of being around them all the time. Tiredness: have you had your iron level checked, anaemia is a major cause of lack of energy and is very common.
    thanks for sharing
    martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda - You're right, I won't delete. Just a makeover.

    Pat - it is a big project, but the kind I enjoy :)

    martine - hi! Yes, I've considered the anemia possibility but don't think I have it. I think I just get mentally exhausted from all the ideas running through my head all the time, yet with so little time to fulfill many of those.... thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.