“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Friday, July 29, 2011
lilies&sunshine&beauty
Last night's photo shoot couldn't have gone better. The location and lighting turned out to be even more amazing than I envisioned they would. Over almost three hours, I took hundreds and hundreds of pictures (probably close to a thousand!), and I still have a ton to go through and edit, but I wanted to share at least a few with you. This was the most fun I've had on a photo shoot yet!
Labels:
Art,
Fun,
Inspiration,
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Sarah, these are incredible!! What talent you have.
ReplyDelete