“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finally! (my new web page)

For the past however many hours (I can't believe it's past 6 PM - I'm still in pajamas!) I've been working on materializing the website that I've been envisioning for my photography business. And finally, after lots of coffee and frustration, I can present to you the official site for here & now photography. Enjoy! I'm going to go eat dinner and drink one of those delicious brews in the fridge.

4 comments:

  1. It looks great, Sarah! I'm sure it was beyond frustrating, but your work has certainly paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new header here! Now I'm off to see the photo site.
    Have a great week Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new website is great. Superb layout. A wonderful choice of a business for you. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat & Johann - Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.