I have about ten things I could blog about (the ideas have just been accumulating in my brain, going to start falling out soon....) but I need to devote my down time to school work today. Which I am excited about, since a lot of my school work involves reading and writing poetry and poetry-related essays. So today we'll just go with another simple Earth-helping tip from the book 1,001 Ways to Save the Earth:
#472 Keep the pressure up: Maintaining the appropriate pressure in your vehicle's tires will help to minimize its fuel use.
Again, so simple. There's a common misconception that "going green" takes lots of money, effort, and time. While there are green things that take money, effort, and time, there are so many green things that are require little to no amount of effort, money, and time, but those little things make a big difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.