“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Yes, I'm Still Alive

I think the fact that I haven't posted since the puppy picture speaks for itself.

I did just find a neat interactive map of the earth, though (ha, as if that makes up for not posting all week!)

3 comments:

  1. How dare you have a life!

    http://www.laughinginpurgatory.com/2010/10/mathew-2752-53.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, between puppies and blogging, puppies are more important? I know they are cuter, but still, do you have your priorities straight? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, well, until the puppy stops pooping on my rug, the puppy is more important ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.