“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Friday, October 22, 2010

President Obama says "It Gets Better"

I found this via Fourth Wave and feel compelled to share:

5 comments:

  1. I am glad I voted for this guy. Our country needs more people like President Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a rare moment that I envy the U.S. their leadership.. but this is one. It's be a cold day in Ecudador before you saw PM Harper do something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike - Agree.

    Yandie - Thanks for the input - I am always interested in how people outside of the U.S. view this country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's a great guy!
    Not just because I voted for him, but just because he is...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.