“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Writing in Purgatory

I've been invited to do a guest post at the blog Laughing in Purgatory--check it out! It's a longish personal narrative piece, something I haven't really done on my blog and probably won't do again for quite some time. I know you're just dying to read it now, right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Thanks so much for signing up at my blog. I came over to check you out. I haven't looked at too much here yet, but the first thing I looked at HOOKED me big time. I went back to look at your first few posts. Much to my surprise, I was thrilled to see a poem from Richard Brautigan, of all people. I have never seen any work by him, or even his name on ANY blogs except yours. I love him. I have a bunch of his stuff... So to make a long comment short (too late!). I'm goinjg to tag along if you don't mind. I may even do a post on the man...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    Fine blog!

    Greetings from Greece.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.