I enjoy this type of writing because I get to interview people and somewhat mold the stories to fit their personalities. Basically, I like learning about other people and then sharing their stories through writing. Currently I'm working on a longer piece for the summer 2010 issue, which will be out in August.
“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Currents Magazine
The Spring 2010 issue of Currents is out :-) Currents is Winona State's quarterly magazine, whose audience is mainly alumni, parents, and friends of the university. This was my first time writing for Currents; you can read my articles are here and here.
Labels:
Writing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sarah, very cool, sweet stories, completely different, but you capture your lives very interestingly. I especially enjoyed the "after he walks across to graduate.." it's painting the picture with words babe~! SO SMART
ReplyDeleteLets talk soon, I will call u tomorrow!
WELL DONE ;)
WHERE IS THE SATORI>?