I knew something was wrong Friday afternoon when I woke up from a short nap shivering and teeth chattering, even though I was under a blanket with a heat pack on my back. I put sweat pants and a sweatshirt on, but I felt frozen. And dead. Took my temp--102.3--and Jason and Evelyn and I packed up and visited the ER for about four hours. Good little Evelyn slept almost the whole time.
Although, I felt awful because it was Jason's birthday! Since I had an mostly uneventful 21st myself, we decided we would celebrate our birthdays together in a few weeks.
Before the antibiotics kicked in, my temp peaked at 103.8. Not fun.
I can't wait to be 100% recovered from everything!
oh my god woman... ! how scary! i hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteOh man! Hope you are feeling better, that sounds awfully rough! Have a great birthday celebration when you guys get around to it! Evelyn is so stinkin cute:)
ReplyDelete