“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
disappointed
I usually don't say stuff like this but
shame on all the people using the anniversary of September 11th as a way to politically attack each other.
Election "season" is making my desire to deactivate my account so STRONG. But, both of my blog pages are linked up to that account so I CAN'T. I should've thought that through a little better. BUT GIIIIIIRL I feel ya.
Hi Sarah, I agree and think it's pathetic! The way things have gone over the past several months, I have to admit that I'm not surprised at all. I followed the link and I also agree with you about the poem.
Election "season" is making my desire to deactivate my account so STRONG. But, both of my blog pages are linked up to that account so I CAN'T. I should've thought that through a little better. BUT GIIIIIIRL I feel ya.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah, I agree and think it's pathetic! The way things have gone over the past several months, I have to admit that I'm not surprised at all.
ReplyDeleteI followed the link and I also agree with you about the poem.