The other day when I was talking about taking advantage of opportunity, I was referring to my newly landed gig as a writer for Indie Music Reviewer, the internet's fastest growing indie music review website. At the moment the majority of us writers get paid in free music and press passes, but we're all working hard to make this thing bigger and bigger.... And free music and press passes? Yes, please!
And even though I've got a lot going on, especially in these last two semesters of grad school, I had to take advantage of this because writing reviews, whether it be for music, books, art, etc, has always been something I wanted to do, and this an excellent way to build my portfolio and exposure.
So, go check out my first review! And sign up to get free weekly music in your inbox. Cool stuff, people...
Congrats on that opporitunity!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete