“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
You are quite a talented photographer. The rain photos are amazing.
ReplyDeletethose are really good! I love the small town street scene! Those kind of photos fill me questions... Man that is some heavy rain (good catch on the splashes).
ReplyDeleteThank you both! I should clarify that the water photos are of a fountain in the middle of the VCFA campus...not rain. It was actually a gorgeous evening....
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed them. I glad you clarified about the fountain as I assumed it was raining until I noticed that the rain only appeared falling in the foreground. That kind of thing happens a lot in Westerns.
ReplyDeleteI love these photographs. and your new layout. and you.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks Azia. I can't decide if the layout is complete....might need a splash of red at the top... :)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking gee, that's nice they have rain. I've never been to Vermont, but it looks beautiful.
ReplyDelete