“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Monday, June 13, 2011

The power of editing

Evelyn's cousin Ella.
Photo without any editing

Photo with retouching and light-editing in Picasa
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Yep, I finally put my old film-type cameras in the Goodwill box yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my old film one is now my daughter's toy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, what an adorable child!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, and lucky for me she loves having her picture taken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute one. I've really got to get a photo editing program. have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Pat. And you do have a photo editing program--I've just been using Picasa, which is through Google...if you have a gmail account it should up on your account page. Or just Google "Picasa"

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.