“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Friday, April 22, 2011
I just planted 25 trees!
Well, sort of. 25 trees will be planted because I just donated $25 to the Earth Day Network's Canopy Project, which strives to plant trees where they are most needed around the world, including Haiti, Mexico, Brazil, and the urban US. The Earth Day Network and its partners will plant one tree for every dollar donated today. Do you have a dollar or two to spare?
Labels:
Activism.,
Earth Month,
Green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Sarah!
ReplyDelete