“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I Want This Coffee Mug

5 comments:

  1. Which of course they will deny...
    Not too much happening here in california yet, I'm expecting the crazies to come out this weekend and be all over the news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I was just reading an NPR article that says the National Organization for Marriage (heterosexual marriage, that is), is saying the judge's decision "undermined public opinion and will ultimately bolster political support for a federal constitutional amendment banning gay marriage."

    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128994525

    I suspect a mass eruption of bigotry coming soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. first of all, that's totally a beer mug... second of all, ignorant, hatefilled bigots make me need a beer and thirdly... i think this means we need to buy this for each other for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, I thought this was a beer mug too, but the site labels it as a beer mug . . . hate-filled bigots make me need beer also, usually more than one, and maybe we should do early Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. early christmas presents AAAAND drinks. drinks to celebrate GIVING early christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.