“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Name change?
Okay, so I just discovered that there are many other blogs named Kaleidoscope, which means I need to come up with a new name (right?). Any suggestions?
p.s. I just got news that my post "Blame Game" will be featured on the website Winona360.I'll post the direct link once it's up!
Congrats on Blame Game. Another name? I changed the name to my blog 4 months ago and some of my followers had problems getting updates. http://laughinginpurgatory.blogspot.com/
Congrats on Blame Game.
ReplyDeleteAnother name?
I changed the name to my blog 4 months ago and some of my followers had problems getting updates.
http://laughinginpurgatory.blogspot.com/