“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath
Friday, August 7, 2009
Facebook???
I haven't been on Facebook since about mid-April. I deactivated my account because I was tired of everyone being in my business and, I don't know, I was pregnant and weird and Facebook just really annoyed me. I am thinking about reactivating my account though (creepy that you can never actually delete your account), because I would like to share pictures of Evelyn with people who I don't see much, especially people from Winona who haven't seen her yet unless they've looked at my blog. Hmmm... should I give in to the evil addiction that is Facebook?
Labels:
Pondering
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
....... i have deactivated my account about 3x now..... for most of the same reasons! but, i also keep mine activated to keep in touch with friends and to share photos of my life... because mommy world has really disconnected me from my friends (lack of free time, etc...) so it does help in the aspect of keeping in touch.... i guess the call is up to you, and you can always deactivate again haha :)
ReplyDelete