“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Thursday, June 18, 2009

So...

Today is JUNE 18, 2009.

This date has been etched into our brains. It is THE day.

And I have a feeling it will come and go as quietly as a butterfly, whispering "Wait, wait," in our perked ears.

1 comment:

  1. the baby is going to keep you guessing until the very end :) i've been bugging adam like crazy lately, "has she gone into labor yet?" texts everyday haha good look lady, and i can't wait to see pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.