“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.” --Sylvia Plath

Saturday, June 20, 2009

la la la

For anyone wondering, the answer is still no....... (sigh)

2 comments:

  1. oh i feel ya woman... eva was 6 days late. have you seen the movie Jack with Robin Williams? Well, at the begining there is the birth scene (there like in Halloween costumes... not at all an emotional scene haha) and I literally bawled my eyes out because I could not wait any longer!!! Do a LOT of walking and activity....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I got your email! Thanks for including me:) She is such a doll, you are so lucky! Congrats again, and keep the pics coming, I love em!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.